Thursday, July 01, 2004

I need a good blogging

Checking in for today's blog. I have a list of things that keeps growing and shrinking at the same time. Pop says my list'll always have at least six things on it... He also says write things on my list down at night so they don't bounce around in my head while I sleep... Good advice. I need to call Laura today and check in with her - it's been too long since I've spoken with her. My daughters need her to see them...they need their cousin. I also need to set up some literacy centers in the house for CJ and TK. I'll go by Staples and see what I can come up with. I'll put some paper around the toy room and start converting it to a scribbling center to promote their growing literacy. They can also draw and scribble on the back of the plans for the garage - good use of the poster-sized paper. I'll look into getting some markers that wipe off of walls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home