Monday, July 05, 2004

Happy Blog of July

Yesterday was 'bitchin' - I could see the fireworks in Sacramento, Manteca, Tracy, Modesto, Turlock, and Merced - maybe even Los Banos, all from my porch! I had heard from some others on the hill that they had seen it all, but to observe firsthand was killer. I'm still amazed at the view sometimes... It was worth the stress of housebuilding, splitting up, etc., to keep the place. I love it! I had the girls and they were more impressed with the fireworks (and my reactions to them) the night before in Murphys. They were surely big enough for them to see and for CJ to understand. TK saw and only comprehended on a certain scale...but she did see it and watched for the whole duration. She's changing and understanding more and more each week. It's so interesting to me. CJ is also developing physically, intellectually, emotionally, etc. She's a gem. Time to work on their playground/swing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home