Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Been-a-Bloggy-Long-Time

It's been quite a while since I've last blogged. My time is spent raising my daughters half time, focussing on their development as best I can. I've been particularly interested in teaching them problem solving and conflict resolution skills. They are in 1st and 2nd grades and they are pretty competent at being able to come up with their own ideas about how to proceed when faced with different problems and conflicts. I'm continuing to learn as a parent and find it challenging and rewarding at the same time. There's almost too many things to learn these days - keeping abreast of technological advances with GIS and GPS as well as Earth Science curriculum at school while at the same time trying to read up on and practice/apply parenting skills at home as well as learn about boardsmanship as a school board member at the school my daughters attend. Lots going on! :) Good stuff and I feel grateful for it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home