Sunday, July 18, 2004

Sick of being sick blog

I've been sick.  There's nothing more depressing to me than being sick or having some sort of health problem.  This is my summer for %$##@'s sake!  Since the girls have been in pre-school I've taken it on the immune system chin.  They come home with every ailment imaginable and I'm the unlucky recipient of each and every virus lately.  What the heck IS a virus anyway?  And what's the purpose of one?  They're not actually alive - they just replicate and screw you up!  What's the point of that?  I'm not very happy about their existence...  My health's on the mend (knock on wood) 'til the next round at the pre-school.  Time to get back into the gym and build up some resistence.  Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home