Thursday, August 05, 2004

Blog del Bolcan

Another volcano blog entry. Did a heli flight over Pu'u O'o and Kupaianaha vents, the latter being fully obscured by subsequent flows, the former showing activity and recent flows still slowly running downslope. What a thrill to fly over and check it out up so close. Hopefully the video footage will turn out. The conference starts this evening, I think. No real good description of when and where we're supposed to meet! If I ever put on a conference, I'll try to be more on top of things than these folks are...I imagine it'd be hard, though, to think of everything. I miss CJ and TK and hope they're feeing better in Maine; they've been sick the past couple of days. Das ist alle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home