Tuesday, August 10, 2004

HomeBlog

Home from Hawaii and I'm catching up with all the chores. I'm off to do some field recon for the Tahoe/Nevada trip. I'll round up some road logs and see what I can come up with. I'd like to get in some hiking for a couple of the days to get some exercise in while on the trip.

It took a day to recover from jet lag coming home. I took the red eye back and got in to SF at 5:01 am, then had to drive 2.5 hours to get home to Cola. I slept a lot yesterday!

I miss CJ and TK! I also called to check on BixurBoy and he's doing fine - in good hands with Kathy and Mike. They love him. I bought CJ and TK some T-shirts and boxes of the best candy on the planet from the famous Hilo Candy Factory. I remember going there while visiting MaryAnn. It'll be good to see the girls again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home